6.30.2013

My Top Five Loves!

My Top Five

Hello Y'All,

So for my second post, I thought it would be great to do a get to know me type article.  So if you can't already tell by the wonderful image above, I am giving you my top five loves or my favorites. So without further ado:

  1. TARGET! Who doesn't love Target? They literally have everything! I have been known to drive across town to go to the better Target. I love their clothes and the great deals that you can always find. In addition, they have the cutest home decor! In future posts, I will detail tips on shopping at Target and getting the best deals.
  2. My favorite colors: You can probably determine two of my favorite colors from my blog background. My favorite colors are purple, blue, and pink. I love almost any shade of the above colors. Although, for blue I l especially like navy blue and teal.
  3. Youtube!It was around 2009 when I started watching Youtube. I started watching and have not stopped since. I will use another post to detail some channels, I think you may like and why it is so addicting.
  4. Purses! As my parents would say, I am a little bit addicted! Purses are just one of my many loves in conjunction with clothes. What can I say? I love to shop.
  5. The beach! I have loved the beach every since I was young. Even though I don't get the chance to go as often as I like, beaches are still one of my favorite places to go in the world.
What are your loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Stay sweet!