10.04.2013

Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites
Fall has to be my favorite season. My birthday is coming up pretty soon and all of the great holidays are pretty much during fall. In addition, the weather is just so nice most days and the clothes are so comfortable. I thought it would be nice to share some purchases I would like to make for this season.

Additionally, thanks for bearing with me while I try to figure this blogging thing out. It is the best hobby I have ever had but also a tad bit challenging. I am also currently "funemployed" trying to transition to being employed for real so prioritizing my time is currently a struggle.

P.S. The items above are all from Old Navy  including my favorite, the sequined cardigan, and the boots are from Avenue (one of the best places to shop for those of us with big feet or calves.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Stay sweet!