10.08.2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!! | Rainy Day Attire and Monday Messages

Hello all! I hope your week has started well. My Monday was unexpectedly awesome due to some awesome emails!!  Hope yours is about the same. In relation to it being Monday, I thought the following would be a great message.
Let this message radiate throughout your week, not only Monday!!

On a different note, the weather was  tad bit horrible today. So I got to have a little fun with some rainy day attire. 


Here is a close up picture of the print of my raincoat. Oprah even pinned it!! Target is currently also selling a similar version, as seen here.



I also treated myself to a Starbucks Venti White Chocolate Mocha Frappucino. I have not had this drink since May so I believe that was acceptable.

Stay sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Stay sweet!