11.07.2013

For Sale: Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel in Taupe

So, I was exploring around a Target in the city over due to an appointment, that I had not been to in years. (sorry, the grammar on that sentence sucks!) Anyways, I decided to explore the purse department and what did I see but two of these bags. One in black and one in Taupe. I decided to keep the black one for myself but was hoping someone in the blogger world would want to the lucky owner of the taupe one. 

This will probably be the first and last time I sell anything on my blog, (I AM NOT INTO THAT!) but if you are interested I do recommend checking this out or sharing with a friend. Please go to the eBay page. I am willing to give a better price for my blog readers. Click here for the eBay link or alternatively another method of payment such as Paypal can be used. 

Click over to my contact page to send me an email if you have questions and I will send pictures or additional info.





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel so lucky to have happened upon them in Target nearly two months after the release date!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Stay sweet!